We invite you to interact with us through social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. Through social media, you may read about our products, services and fun activities, interact with other fans of Kaicell, and share your thoughts on Kaicell products, services and activities.
Please see the following examples of the guidelines you agree to follow when participating in Kaicell’ social media pages or feeds:
- Please be polite, even if you disagree with content that you come across on social media networks. Personal attacks, offensive remarks, obscenities and foul language, vulgar, fraudulent or threatening content are not appropriate and should never be used.
- Submissions that are off topic or that contain spam or solicitations of other products, services or fundraising activities are prohibited.
- Respect our intellectual property rights and the rights of others. Do not submit content that may infringe or violate our rights or the rights of a third party.
- Kaicell does not guarantee the accuracy of anything on any social media network. Nothing in any communication from us on any social media network constitutes a binding representation, agreement, or endorsement on the part of Kaicell.
- All submissions must be made by actual identifiable people. You may not impersonate anyone else, misrepresent your identity or affiliation or make submissions from fake or anonymous profiles.
- Kaicell is not liable for anything submitted by you or others on any page or feed.
- Kaicell reserves the right to remove or edit any content and any submission on any page or feed for any reason in its sole discretion.
- Your submissions should not include any content that is abusive or harassing, or that signifies hate towards another group of people, is inappropriate, contains nudity or glamorizes the use of drugs or illegal substances.
- Your submissions may not contain images of any person, unless you have received their permission, or the permission of their parent or guardian if the person is under the age of 18 or unable to provide consent for any other reason.
- Don’t share viruses or other files that have the capability of causing damage to another’s computer.
- Kaicell and its designees may use your submissions in any manner in its sole discretion, without any payment to you, and by making such submissions you grant Kaicell permission for this use.
- You agree that when you access any social media network you do so at your own risk.
If your submission to our social media pages or feeds contain questions or comments for Kaicell, we may respond publicly or privately; however, we encourage anyone with questions or comments to visit our website at www.Kaicell.com or to contact Kaicell at email@example.com. We will not reply to questions or comments about certain activities and contests, customer service, or specific orders via our social media pages or feeds.
Please be mindful of the fact that not all accounts, usernames, sites, handles, pages, etc. that make use of the name “Kaicell” are actually provided by Kaicell. To link to the official Kaicell presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube follow these links:
Also, don’t forget to check out the official Kaicell blog here.
If you have any comments or questions about Kaicell or its social media policies, please visit our website at www.Kaicell.com or contact Kaicell at firstname.lastname@example.org.